1. Hobbies, 3B: beach, books, bridge.
2. I am vociferous, extrovert, egoist.
3. Why I self confidence: an excellent reaction to touch carriage - 2 easy breakdowns; walls - a femur's fracture, a labor accident in a chemical plant and I regret never for polytechnic option (after 10 years I found a fit name of that event - a 'life bonus' since I have a prosthetic leg + claudication, Polio); water - involuntary immersion into salty lake Amara.
4. Stress factors, my hierarchy: no funds; to stay indoor more 2 days, detention neurosis; to give me advices; to justify my ideas & acts; my repeated verbal & behavior gaffes; disease.
5. I like to socialize.
6. Love at first sight is a nice illusion.
7. My partner must be an intellectual, tolerant, completely blind to my defects.
8. A meeting must be accepted by the both.
9. A little town is fit for me.
10. I'm a non-energetic face because of hypotension. Other incurable affliction: incorrigible optimism. Domestic dreams: tourism; my good spirits depend little on others. I dread of cars, fire, water, people. I'm not afraid of: dogs; outspoken badness; winter - cold preserves fossils. I have a good hereditary endowment and the illusion of discernment. I don't know: to make up; to keep & buoy up my friends. I admit I have an 'enfant terrible' behavior in spite of age and I'm an immature face (Gertrude Stein solaces me: We are always the same age inside). Stress factors, my hierarchy: no funds; to stay indoor more 2 days, detention neurosis; to give me advices; to justify my ideas & acts; my repeated verbal & behavior gaffes; disease. The six things I could never do without:
a) socialising (gossiping) with few relatives + old friends; b) sunny days; c) poetry ('Submission of neither is the death for both of them' by Werner Aspenstrom.
I admit I'm a collection of shortcomings (lazy, undersized, disabled). I ask respect for my limits. I cannot change my accentuated personality. Respect means: "Always speak in a calm way. Allow me my privacy. Remember what I like and dislike. Don’t force me to encounter things I hate. Notice what seems to be important to me and comment on it. Protect me."
11. I like to remember of my travels to Malta, Spain, Portugal (where there are LA PLAYA and bridge club).
12. I cannot make money, I must survive with my modest income. Priorities: health, socializing, decent look.
13. Maybe on this site there is a creature that wants such a company.
14. My expectations: to keep my few sincere friends; to be able to travel; to play bridge!